Welcome to FFA and the Agriculture Department for Upper Lake High!
Agriculture Education Mission: Agricultural Education prepares students for successful careers and a lifetime of informed choices in the global agriculture, food, fiber and natural resources systems.
FFA Mission Statement: The National FFA organization is dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education.
To accomplish its mission, FFA:
Develops competent and assertive agricultural leadership.
Increases awareness of the global and technological importance of agriculture and its contribution to our well being.
- Strengthens the confidence of agriculture students in themselves and their work.
- Promotes the intelligent choice and establishment of an agricultural career.
- Encourages achievement in supervised agricultural experience programs.
- Encourages wise management of economic, environmental and human resources of the community.
- Develops interpersonal skills in teamwork, communications, human relations and social interaction.
- Builds character and promotes citizenship, volunteerism and patriotism.
- Promotes cooperation and cooperative attitudes among people.
- Promotes healthy lifestyles.
- Encourages excellence in scholarship.
For more information, please refer to the following links:
Please note that these links will direct you away from the ULHS website.